Roundup of Amex Offers
Over the last few days, we have seen a bunch of new Amex Offers that can net you some serious savings at gas stations, supermarkets, airfare, streaming services and much more.
Some of these offers are targeted, and other are available for everyone. Check out the full list below and then add then figure out which card is the best option to add the offer. A supermarket offer for example works best with a Blue Cash Preferred card that also earns 6% on that category. The Old Blue Cash card can earn you 5% on gas purchases.
Let get into the offers.
Get a $3 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $35 in one or more transactions at a U.S. gas station by 12/31/2021. Limit of 5 statement credits (total of $15). OR
Get 3% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make purchases at a U.S. gas station by 12/31/2021. Limit of $15 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid only for eligible purchases at gas station locations in the U.S.
- Offer excludes online purchases and marina fuel or any type of commercial fuel (e.g.- jet fuel) purchases.
- “Gas station” means a merchant that is primarily in the business of selling gasoline to consumers.
- The following are NOT considered gas stations: superstores, supermarkets, and warehouse clubs that sell gasoline.
Air France KLM
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 cash back) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000 in one or more eligible transactions direct with Air France or KLM by 10/31/2021. Flights must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Offer valid only on flights booked through US websites http://www.klm.us and http://www.airfrance.us and via merchant US mobile app only.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, tours, airport transfers, equipment services, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
- Excludes Air France Music, Air France Saphir, Air France Shopping, convention/conference/seminar services, baggage drop off, group reservations, La Boutique Air France, parking, Stress Free Flying workshop, flight crew training, Flying Blue Store, KLM Jet Center, KLM Wanna Gives.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes bookings made via a travel agent.
Get $10 back as a one-time monthly statement credit, for up to 3 months, by using your enrolled Card to spend $150 (or $200) in one or more eligible US transactions in any 1 month during the offer period. Valid in-store or online at a US-based Supermarket. Your ability to redeem will reset on a monthly basis until 12/31/2021.
- Offer valid for in-store and online eligible purchases at U.S. Supermarkets.
- An “eligible purchase” means a purchase made with your enrolled Card at a U.S. supermarket location by 12/31/2021.
- “Supermarket” means a standalone merchant in the U.S. primarily selling supermarket products.
- Excludes gasoline purchases and gift card purchases.
- Specialty Food Stores, Superstores, and Warehouse Clubs are not considered Supermarket stores.
There are several offers for steaming services:
- Get a $4 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $8.99 or more online at amcplus.com by 1/6/2022. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $12).
- Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $99.99 or more online at hbomax.com by 12/14/2021. Valid for annual subscription purchases.
- Get a $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $8 or more online at showtime.com by 12/31/2021. Limit of 3 statement credits (total of $15).
Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions in-store at Spirit Halloween or online at spirithalloween.com by 10/31/2021.
- Works in store or online
- You may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.