Best Ever Sapphire Preferred Offer, 100,000 Points & Waived Fee
A few days ago we wrote about a new best ever offer of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points for the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. But now the offer could be even better for those who have a Chase branch nearby since the annual fee is waived. You can read our Sapphire Preferred review for more information on the card. And now let’s see the details of this latest offer.
Update 11/12/21: Doctor of Credit is reporting that is looks like this will be pulled Saturday. Another rumor but there is enough smoke out there that it will end any day now so go grab it if you want it.
Update 11/8/21: Reddit user TwelveBall says they signed up for the offer in branch this morning. The banker told them that they thought the in branch offer was ending tomorrow, 11/9/21.
Update 11/1/21: The in better in branch offer seems to be available still according to our Facebook Group member Rachel. Remember that in branch offers have been YMMV and dependent on the banker there.
Some of these offers may have ended or changed
The new Chase Sapphire Preferred Offer is now available in branch as well. If you have one nearby, check for the following offer:
- Earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards points after spending $4,000 within the first 3 months.
- The $95 annual fee is waived
$50 grocery credit
Just make sure they are offering the 100K bonus and not the previous 80K bonus.
- Earn 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants – from airfare and hotels to fine dining and cafés.
- Earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel or even more when points are transferred to travel partners.
- With Pay Yourself Back your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash’s subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
This new Sapphire Preferred 100K offer can be worth $1,250 or more when redeemed for travel, or with Pay Yourself Back. And now it gets $95 better since the annual fee is waived the first year if you apply in branch.
However, it’s worth noting that we usually see these public offers for Chase cards become available through referrals as well. So if you have someone that can refer you, that should be the better option even when paying the annual fee.
HT: Doctor of Credit