Save $10 on Amazon with Discover Card
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders to save $10 on products sold by Amazon. They also have a separate promotion for 20% savings.
Save $10 your next order when using your Discover cash back for the purchase. You must first activate the offer. You also need to shop for products sold by Amazon and must have at least $60, $80 or $100 worth in your cart to get the discount. Different people are seeing different offers, so check your own offer for the exact spending requirement.
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 9/30/2020, or (b) the time at which offers worth $300,000 have been redeemed. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the right to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $100 of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10. Limit one promotion discount per Cashback Bonus eligible card. Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
Another offer that can net you some savings if you are targeted. We have seen many of these offers recently and it’s always good to take a quick look to see if you are eligible. You can easily net $10 in savings.
HT: Doctor of Credit