This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Save 10% on Walmart Purchases with New Chase Offers
Chase has two new offers for 10% savings at Walmart. These offers are targeted and for online purchases only. You need to have an offer in your account to be eligible. Let’s see the details.
There are two offers available:
- Earn 10% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $13.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
- Earn 10% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $11.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
- Expires 3/16/2023.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on in-store, gas, or pharmacy purchases.
- Orders must be placed on walmart.com or via mobile app.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Check your Chase accounts and hopefully you are targeted for one of these offers. They’re showing up on personal and business credit cards. The offer will save you 10% on Walmart online purchases only. It doesn’t work in-store.
You can maximize it with a $110 or $130 purchases, depending on which offer you have.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
With a bun knee this couldn’t be better timing