Save $100 on Hilton Stays in Vegas with New Amex Offer
American Express has a new Amex Offers for Hilton hotels in Nevada. You can save $100 when you spend $500 or more through mid-March. This can be useful if you plan to stay in Vegas, or check out the Formula 1 race. Let’s see the details.
Get a one-time $100 statement credit by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more purchases on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at participating Hilton properties in Nevada from 10/25/2023 to 3/15/2024. Book at hilton.com.
- Offer valid only at participating Hilton properties located in Nevada.
- Excludes Hilton Grand Vacations.
- Excludes all other US and international Hilton locations.
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
Check your American Express credit cards and add this offer now if you plan to use it. The offer seems widely available as I have it on a few cards that I checked.
The offer is quite limited. You can only use it for Hilton stays in Nevada.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.