Save Money on Hotels with New Amex Offers
There are three new Amex Offers for hotel stays which is pretty great since there are already offers for Marriott, Ritz, IHG and other Hilton brands. Here’s a list of offers that are still live.
- Save 20% on Ritz-Carlton Stays with Widely Available Amex Offer
- Save Money On Your Next Hotel Stay with 2 New Amex Offers (Marriott and Economy Hilton Brands)
Amex Offer Details
Hyatt Place and Hyatt House Offers
- $60 statement credit on purchases at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place of $200+ on room rate and room charges when you pay for your stay by 1/1/2019
There are a few exclusions for this offer:
- Offer valid only at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Reservations must be made directly with Hyatt via Hyatt.com, the Hyatt mobile app, a Hyatt hotel or a Hyatt call center.
- Offer not valid at any other Hyatt property
- Not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
The terms also say will not work on gift cards but they have in the past if you purchase them from the front desk. But as always your mileage may vary.
Hilton, Canopy and Curio
- $50 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to pay for your stay of $250+ on room rate & room charges by 12/31/18. Valid at Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Curio Collection and Canopy brands
There are a few exclusions for this offer
- Offer valid only in the US & US territories.
- Reservations for Hilton Hotels & Resorts must be made online at hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
Conrad and Waldorf
- Get a 1X $70 USD statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend $350+ USD on room rate and room charges for your stay at select Waldorf Astoria and Conrad locations in the US and Europe from 10/15/2018 to 1/31/2019.
- Offer only valid at any of the following participating locations: Waldorf Astoria™ Hotels & Resorts in the US, Amsterdam, Berlin, Edinburgh, and Paris; and, Conrad Hotels & Resorts™ in the US.
- Must book direct.
- Not valid on pre-paid stays or advance bookings.
These are quality offers that you can stack with promotions for huge value. Hopefully they work on gift cards but I definitely would test a small amount first. It’s always nice to lock in the discount if you don’t have stays planned during the offer period. I barely saw these offers on any of my cards but Nick at Frequent Miler reported them to be more spread. Good Luck.
HT: Frequent Miler