Shop at CVS with PayPal or Venmo, Get $20 Off $20+ Purchase
Update: This actually works once with each app, so go get your $40 in free stuff at CVS.
PayPal and Venmo often have offers for savings at CVS. Now there’s new offer that can get you $20 worth of free stuff at CVS, when you shop in-store. Let’s see the details.
Use Venmo or PayPal to checkout at your CVS store and get $20 off your purchase of $20 or more. Here’s how it works:
- Scan the QR code below with your PayPal or Venmo app
- Save Offer in your app.
- Buy $20 or more worth of items
- Pay with PayPal or Venmo at a CVS location.
- PayPal or Venmo account required.
- Venmo offer valid through 9/11/21.
- PayPal offer valid through 9/10/21.
This is a nice deal that can get you $20 worth of free stuff. I’m not sure if it can be used twice, on PayPal and Venmo. It also looks like it is only for people that have not used the in store QR code system before.
To use the code, you need to have the PayPal or Venmo mobile app. At checkout click the “Scan” button and select the ‘show to pay’ option. Scan button is located on the bottom left (first circular button) on your PalPal App.