20% Off Netflix With SoFi Money When You Pay With Your Debit Card
many of you probably have a SoFi Money account by now. If you don’t, the current signup bonus is only $25, way down from the $100 they offered last year. They are offering $100 for signing up for their Invest account. But they didn’t stop there, they offered $100 for setting up direct deposit and then 20% off Lyft when you pay with your SoFi Money debit card. The Lyft benefit is no longer available, but you can now get 20% back on your Netflix payments.
What Is SoFi Money?
Just in case you have been living under a rock I will give you a quick run down of SoFi Money. It is a completely fee free set up. There are no account minimums, no monthly deposit requirements and no fees to take your money out! Here is a breakdown of the program’s perks:
- Earn 1.6% APY on your account balance. This rate moves as interest rates move. It was up to 2.25% a few months ago.
- No minimum balance required to unlock the interest rate.
- No account fees.
- ATM fees reimbursed worldwide. As long as there is the ATM is displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or NYCE® logo.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- The cash balance in SoFi Money accounts is swept to one or more program banks where it earns a variable rate of interest and is eligible for FDIC insurance. FDIC Insurance does not immediately apply. Coverage begins when funds arrive at a partner bank. There are currently six banks available to accept these deposits, making customers eligible for up to $1,500,000 of FDIC insurance (six banks, $250,000 per bank).
- There is a ATM withdraw limit of $615 per day but there is no ACH money transfer limit that I know of.
Details on the Netflix Offer
SoFi Money and Netflix launched a new partnership. Use your SoFi Money card to pay for your Netlfix subscription rides and receive 20% cash back. You must enroll by February 20th and you can use it for three months. The terms of the offer are:
- Promo period: 3 months starting after you enroll
- Enrollment period: from 2/13/20 12PM ET to 2/20/20 12PM ET.
- Limited to one Netflix subscription payment per month
- Monthly subscription payment amount limited to $20 per month.
- See full terms and conditions
You can check out the direct link here.
We have covered SoFi Money often here on the site, and hopefully you have already signed up when it was possible to get an easy $100 bonus and referrals. The debit card is probably the best option the travelers with no fees and you also get these extra offers to save on Lyft and now Netflix.
H/T Frequent Miler