Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Bonus, Get Up to 1000 Extra Points
Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping portal has a new promotion that can earn you up to 1,000 extra Rapid Rewards points for your purchases. This promotion runs for two weeks. Let’s see how it works.
During the “Mystery Bonus” offer, which runs from February 1, 2021 through February 14, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET, Rapid Rewards Shopping members will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier 1 bonus: earn 500 bonus points for qualifying purchases of $100 – $299.99; or
- Tier 2 bonus: earn 1,000 bonus points for qualifying purchases of $300 or more.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points. Please see the Rapid Rewards Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of points that will be awarded to an eligible Rapid Rewards account.
- Bonus points will not count toward A-List, A-List Preferred, or Companion Pass® qualification.
These promotions are a good way to earn extra points for your purchases. If you spend exactly $100 for example, you will earn an extra 5X points. That should easily give you one of the best rates from shopping portals. If you go for the maximum 1,000 points, you would need to spend at least $300 during the promotion period.