Southwest Shopping Portal Spring Bonus
Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping has a new promotion that can earn you extra points for your online purchases.
During the “Spring Bonus” offer, which runs from May 3, 2023 at 12:00 a.m. ET through May 12, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Bonus Period”), Rapid Rewards Shopping® member will earn a one-time bonus of up to 1,000 Rapid Rewards® bonus points on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard Rapid Rewards points earned from shopping online through Rapid Rewards Shopping.
Southwest Rapid Rewards Shopping Bonus Details
This one-time bonus award will be determined using one of the following tiers, based on member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period:
- Tier one bonus: Spend $50 to $149.99, earn 500 bonus points or
- Tier two bonus: Spend $150.00+, earn 1,000 bonus points
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card, or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus points. Please see the Rapid Rewards Shopping site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for Rapid Rewards bonus points to post to your Rapid Rewards account.
- The Tier 2 bonus provides the maximum number of points that will be awarded to an eligible Rapid Rewards account. Void where prohibited by law.
Southwest Shopping Portal Spring Bonus – Bottom Line
This looks like a decent return on spend both at the $50 mark where you can earn an extra 10X and at the $150 mark where you earn an extra 6.66X in addition to the normal payout. You should still compare rates for your favorite merchants at sites like CashbackMonitor, to make sure you get the maximum cash back or points for your purchases.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.