Spending Bonus for Chase Ink Cards
Chase has a new opportunity for all Ink business cardholders to earn extra points for their purchases. But this is an offer for big spenders. If you can make $50,000 in purchases by the end of February, you will earn an extra 50,000 Ultimate Rewards points. If spend $250K, you earn 250,000 bonus points. Let’s see how this offer works.
Update 2/8/22: There is only a few weeks left to hit the required spend before the February 28, 2022 deadline. We have a few comments / data points of Chase refusing to honor the offer and saying it is targeted. We don’t see any of that terminology on the landing page (which is still active). Not sure if it is worth it to most if they will want to have to fight for the bonus and may get nothing. If you were going to complete the spend anyway then it may be worth it and hope for the best.
For every $50,000 you spend on your Chase Ink® card on business purchases from Sept. 1, 2021, through Feb. 28, 2022, you’ll earn 50,000 points. You can earn this bonus up to five times, for a total of 250,000 points.
Eligible credit cards include: Chase Ink Cash card, Chase Ink Business Cash card, Chase Ink Business Unlimited card, Chase Ink Plus card or Chase Ink Business Preferred card.
- You will qualify for and receive your bonus if you make Purchases with your credit card that total an amount at or above the specified target amount during the promotional period.
- Purchases posted to your account with a transaction date during the offer period are eligible for this offer.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks after qualifying for bonus points to post to your account.
- “Purchases” do not include balance transfers, cash advances, travelers checks, foreign currency, money orders, wire transfers or similar cash-like transactions, lottery tickets, casino gaming chips, race track wagers or similar betting transactions, any checks that access your account, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, and fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Bonus can be earned 5 times during the promotional period for a total maximum bonus point accumulation of 250,000 bonus points.
- This promotional offer is non-transferable.
This spending bonus works out to 1x extra point on your business spending. While that’s not huge, it can certainly be useful if you can spend that kind of money through February. With a Chase Ink Cash card for example you can earn 6X at office supply stores if you spend $50K or more.
The offer seems to be available for everyone since there’s a public page before you even log in.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.