Target, Get Unlimited 20% Off Coupon When You Make One Purchase
There are only a few hours left to use these coupons. Don’t let them go to waste! They expire today 12/8/18.
Target has two separate Black Friday deals that can get you a coupon for 20% off a future purchase. Let’s check the details.
If you missed out on this deal don’t miss out on 10% off Target gift cards this weekend! Lock in your savings!!!
Get 20% Off Coupon with Any App Purchase
On 11/23/2018, if you make a minimum purchase of at least $0.01 through the Target app, you will receive a 20% off coupon. That coupon is valid towards a future purchase that you need to make between 11/27 and 12/8. You can only use the coupon once in-store, but there’s no maximum savings limit.
CLICK HERE to compare Cash Back credit cards
- Must make purchase of at least $0.01 in app on 11/23/2018
- 20% off coupon valid starting from 11/27 until 12/8/2018
- Single use in store
- Limit one per guest
- Coupon availability limited.
Spend $50, get 20% Off Coupon
Spend $50 and get a coupon for 20% off a future shopping trip in stores or online between Nov. 27-Dec. 8. Your $50 purchase must be made in a single transaction in stores on 11/23/18 between 12:01am local time and store close, or online 11/23/18 starting at midnight PST until 11:59pm PST. See ad.
Save even more (5% off everything) when using your REDcard. You can attach it to a current bank account so no need to apply for credit!
- Qualifying online guests will receive coupon via email.
- Target reserves the right to cancel coupon if the online order is cancelled.
- The $50 qualifying purchase will be calculated after all other discounts are applied.
- CVS pharmacy, clinic and Target Optical are excluded from qualification.
- Limit one 20% off coupon per guest.
- Some exclusions apply; see coupon for details.
- Mobile coupon will be delivered to Wallet in the Target app after qualifying transaction.
Good deals, especially the app offer that requires any purchase of at least 1 cent in order to get your 20% off coupon. There’s no cap on how much you can save with that coupon, so it should be useful for large purchases. It will probably have some exclusions though, and can’t be used on gift cards.
HT: Doctor of Credit