Virgin Voyages Promotion
Virgin Voyages currently has two great offers for Virgin Red members, for cruises out of Miami or Barcelona. You can book a five-night sailing for 80,000 points, or even better, an eight-night sailing for 100,000 points. With taxes and fees included, these deals get even better. Let’s see the details.
- 100,000 points for a limited-time special offer, and there is only a limited number of cabins available. Choose an eight-night sailing from Miami or a seven-night sailing from Barcelona on Valiant Lady, between 01 February and 30 June 2023. The price is per cabin (one or two persons). There is no single sailor supplement available. See more details here.
- 80,000 points for a limited-time special offer, and there is only a limited number of cabins available. Choose any five-night sailing from Miami on Virgin Voyages’ Scarlet Lady between 01 February and 30 June 2023. The price is per cabin (one or two persons). There is no single sailor supplement available. See more details here.
How it works:
- Click the Redeem button, and your points will be deducted from your account.
- You will receive an email acknowledgement to confirm your order.
- You’re only halfway there! A member of the Virgin Red team will email you an Access Key and instructions to book your place on board. Please allow up to 72 hours to receive this information.
- Use the Access Key to book directly on the Virgin Voyages website.
If you don’t have a Virgin Red account, you can sign up now. And if you need more points, you can transfer from American Express Membership Rewards, Capital One Miles, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, and Bilt Rewards points.
Virgin Red is a separate program from Virgin Atlantic Flying Club. But you can link your accounts and all points are pooled together and available in both programs. Plus you can transfer points from all major programs listed above. Citi will also have a 30% transfer bonus to Virgin Atlantic starting on 2/19.
If you love cruises, then this seems like a great opportunity to check out Virgin Voyages using miles and points. Plus taxes and fees are included. Just keep in mind that these cruises are adults-only.
Do you plan on booking a cruise? Have you sailed with Virgin Voyages in the past? Let us know in the comments!
HT: Frequent Miler
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.