Save 10% on Walmart Purchases
Bank of American and has new offers for up to 10% savings at Walmart. These offers are targeted and for online purchases only. You need to have an offer in your account to be eligible. You normally see these offers at Chase and other banks as well. Let’s see the details.
There are two offers available:
- Earn 10% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $12.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
- Earn 10% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $11.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
- Earn 5% cash back on all of your Walmart.com purchases, until an $6.00 cash back maximum is reached. Offer valid online only.
- Expires 9/30/2023.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on in-store, gas, or pharmacy purchases.
- Orders must be placed on walmart.com or via mobile app.
- Offer not valid on third-party services.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Check your Chase accounts and hopefully you are targeted for one of these offers. They’re showing up on personal and business credit cards. The offer will save you 10% on Walmart online purchases only. It doesn’t work in-store.
You can maximize it with a $110 or $120 purchases, depending on which offer you have.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.