Walmart Announces Month Long Black Friday Deals
While many people are busy with their Prime Day shopping and sales from many other retailers, Walmart dropped the details of this year’s Black Friday event. Walmart announced a revamped Black Friday savings event that will deliver the incredible prices customers expect from the retailer in an entirely new way to help provide a safer and more convenient shopping experience.
As everything else this year, Walmart’s Black Friday will also be different. It will be changed from a single day to three events to bring customers “Black Friday Deals for Days.” This reinvented Black Friday experience will offer customers the retailer’s best prices of the season on the most sought-after items on 2020 holiday wish lists during three separate savings events across the month of November. Each savings event will begin online at Walmart.com and continue in Walmart stores. And new this year, customers will have the option to pick up their online Black Friday order through Walmart’s contact-free curbside pickup service.
Walmart’s “Black Friday Deals for Days”
During this extended event, Walmart will have increased availability of items to help ensure as many customers as possible can take advantage of the season’s best pricing. Here’s what customers can expect for Walmart’s “Black Friday Deals for Days” event.
- (Deals begin online Nov. 4 with new deals in stores Nov. 7): To kick-off “Black Friday Deals for Days,” Walmart will offer amazing deals on toys, electronics and home products.
- Starting online at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 4 at 7 p.m. ET, customers can purchase amazing deals like an onn. brand 42-inch UHD Roku TV for only $88 and popular Hotel Style bath towels for $5.
- New deals continue in Walmart stores on Sat., Nov. 7 starting at 5 a.m. local time with items like the Magic Bullet Blender available for $15 and a New Bright 1:6 scale RC Truck for $40. New deals will also go live at Walmart.com on Sat., Nov. 7 at 12 a.m. ET.
- Walmart will also hold its annual Tire Event in-stores and online Nov. 7-13 where customers will receive $20 off per tire and free lifetime balance service from its Walmart Auto Care Centers for all modular Goodyear branded tires.
- (Deals begin online Nov. 11 with new deals in stores Nov. 14): Walmart’s second event will offer techies great deals on electronics, like TVs, computers and tablets. Amazing savings on movies, music and items in apparel, hardlines, home and more will also be available.
- Deals will begin online at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 11 at 7 p.m. ET with new deals at Walmart.com on Sat., Nov. 14 at 12 a.m. ET and in stores starting at 5 a.m. local time.
- Walmart will also host its biggest wireless phone event ever in-stores and online on Sat., Nov. 14 with amazing deals on iPhones and Samsung phones.
- (Deals begin online Nov. 25 with new deals in stores Nov. 27): Walmart will wrap up a month of savings with a third event that will offer great prices on even more electronics, toys and gifts across apparel and home, as well as seasonal décor favorites.
- Deals will first be offered at Walmart.com on Wed., Nov. 25 at 7 p.m. ET. New deals will be available at Walmart.com at 12 a.m. ET and in stores at 5 a.m. local time on Fri., Nov. 27.