WeBull Free Trading Platform
WeBull is one of the many free trading platforms out there. We have a full list here, for those who want to take advantage of all the free stocks and cash that you can earn. WeBull currently has two offers, one as a signup bonus for two free stocks and then a funding bonus for up to 35 more free stocks. Let’s take a look.
Sign up for WeBull and get two free stocks. Here’s how it works:
- Open an account to get a free stock valued between $5 and $500.
- Fund your account (I deposited $100) and you will receive another free stock valued between $12 and $1,400.
Once you have an account, you could be able to go for another bonus that is being offered this month, but it is targeted. If you have an account just check the deposit bonus page or you might have received an email. From 3/23-4/23/20 you can get earn free stocks as follows:
- Deposit $10,000-$24,999, get 10 free stocks
- Deposit $24,999-$99,999, get 25 free stocks
- Deposit $100,000+, get 35 free stocks
This promotion is user targeted. If you already have an account, check your account or emails to see if you have it. It is not guaranteed that you will be targeted if you open an account now.
- This promotion is user targeted. You will NOT receive any free stock(s) if you participated in this promotion without receiving a push notification for this promotion.
- You will be able to claim your free stocks on 5/23/20
- Must keep the deposit in the account until 5/23/20. You are not required to invest the money.
The signup bonus is pretty easy. The first stock is just for opening the account, no funding needed. Then once you fund it, you get another stock. Both post pretty quickly. You are guaranteed two stocks at least $17 worth.
If you are targeted for the funding bonus, you can earn up to 35 more stocks. But you need to fund the account with large sums, so this might not be an offer for everyone. Webull Financial is a member of SIPC, which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 ( $250,000 of cash).
Let us know if you have used the app and how it compares to other platforms.
HT: Frequent Miler