$20 Credit When You Shop at Whole Foods
Amazon is targeting some Prime members with an offer to get a $20 credit to use at Whole Foods Market, after making two purchases either online or in-store. The offer was sent out this morning by email and you must have received it in the same email listed in your Amazon Prime account. Let’s take a look at the details.
To qualify to receive a $20 promotional credit to spend in-store at Whole Foods Market, Prime members must make at least 2 Whole Foods Market purchases (some offers require 3 purchases) of $20 each between now and September 30, 2020, either:
- In-store: at any U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan their Prime Code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or
- Online: on Amazon Prime Now or Amazon.com with all purchases to be delivered or picked up no later than 11:59 p.m. (PT) September 30, 2020.
Products purchased on Amazon must be sold by Whole Foods Market (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on the product detail page).
- Offer is restricted to select Prime members who are presented with the offer via email or on the Prime Code page of the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app.
- Limit 1 Credit per customer and Prime member account regardless of the number of qualifying purchases.
- Limit 1 qualifying purchase in-store or online every calendar day. Multiple purchases on the same calendar day will count as 1 qualifying purchase.
- Credit not valid for taxes, regulatory fees, alcohol, gift cards, stamps, gift wrap, shipping and subscriptions. Credit does not apply to any other offers and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- You must spend $20 in a single transaction for that purchase to count. A qualifying purchase can be either a $20 purchase in-store at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store or online for delivery or pickup via Whole Foods Market on Prime Now or Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com.
- You are limited to one qualifying purchase per calendar day, regardless of purchase location or platform.
This is a nice offer for those Amazon Prime members that have received an email directly. You can make two purchases either online or in-store to earn the credit, but it can be redeemed in-store at a U.S. Whole Foods Market or online for delivery or pickup.
Let us know in the comments if you are targeted for this offer.