This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Launches Weekly Deals in March
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts has announced a ‘Member Month’ promotion. This is an initiative celebrating Wyndham Rewards members for 5 weeks with a new, one-of-a-kind surprise deal coming every week.
Every Wednesday from today, March 3rd, through March 31, Wyndham will reveal a new surprise ranging from discounts on hotels in popular destinations to bonus point offers and more.
- Buy Wyndham Rewards points now and get 40% more to use toward go free award nights. Free nights start at just 7,500 points per night and your points don’t expire for four years, so you can choose to redeem them now or save them to use down the road.
- You need to buy at least 2,000 points to get the bonus. Purchase price is 0.93 cents per point.
- Ends April 5, 2021.
- Promotion Link
- Wyndham Rewards members who purchase Wyndham Rewards points from points.com receive additional points in the amount of 40% of their point purchase.
- As of January 1, 2021, a Member may purchase no more than 45,000 Wyndham Rewards points each calendar year.
- Points will be posted to the recipient’s Wyndham Rewards account within 72 hours after the completed transaction.
- Points purchases do not count toward Member Levels.
- All points.com transactions are final and non-refundable.
Hopefully the promotion gets better in the following weeks. Today you can purchase Wyndham Rewards points at a price of 0.93 cents. It could make sense in some cases, but nothing too exciting.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.