Wyndham to Caesars Rewards Transfers, Limit Increased to 100K
Wyndham has notified Wyndham Rewards members in recent days that the transfer limit to Caesars Rewards has been temporarily increased. You can normally transfer only 30,000 Wyndham Rewards per year, but now you have the opportunity to transfer up to 100,000.
Between May 15, 2022 and September 5, 2022 EDT, the calendar year limits on the number of Wyndham Rewards points that may be transferred to Caesars Rewards Reward Credits, and the number of Caesars Rewards Reward Credits that may be transferred to Wyndham Rewards Points will each be increased from 30,000 to 100,000.
The 100,000 is the total you can transfer, including any transfers that you have completed until now. So if you have already transferred 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points after January 1, 2022, then you can only transfer a maximum of 85,000 additional Wyndham Rewards points during the promotion period.
- The Standard Limit will come back into effect for each type of Transfer immediately upon expiration of the Promotion Period.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Rewards Credits and Wyndham Rewards points will be posted to the applicable account within six (6) to eight (8) weeks after the completed Transfer.
- Rewards Credits and Wyndham Rewards points obtained via Transfer do not count toward Caesars Rewards Tiers or Member Levels.
- All Transfers are final and non-refundable.
Wyndham Rewards points are worth 1 cent each when converted into Caesars Rewards credits. So thanks to this increased limit, you can now transfer $1,000 worth of points to Caesars Rewards, instead of the usual limit of $300.