Save $60 at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore with New Amex Offer
Vegas is making a full comeback. Resorts and casinos have opened up again, and Covid-19 restrictions are going away. Just a week ago Wynn Las Vegas and Encore announced that guests are no longer required to wear a mask if they are fully vaccinated. And now your stay there can be even cheaper thanks to this new Amex Offer. Let’s look at the details.
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300 in one or more transactions on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay at Wynn Las Vegas & Encore Las Vegas from 5/27/2021 to 9/7/2021. Book at wynnlasvegas.com.
- Offer valid for room rate, room charges, select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas.
- Lodging reservations must be made directly through Wynn Las Vegas at wynnlasvegas.com or via the mobile app.
- Eligible food and beverage establishments include: Allegro, Charlie’s Bar + Grill, Chocolat, Costa di Mare, Delilah, Drugstore Café, Eastside Lounge, Encore Players Bar, Goodies on Demand, Jardin, Lakeside, Lobby Bar & Café, Mizumi, Parasol Down, Parasol Up, Red 8, Sinatra, SW Steakhouse, Tableau, Terrace Lounge, Terrace Pointe Café, The Buffet, Tower Suite Bar, Wazuzu, and Wing Lei.
- Eligible retail purchases include: Golf purchases made directly at the Pro Shop. All other Sports Experiences are not included.
- Excludes all other Wynn properties. Excludes all retail, casino, and gambling related purchases. Excludes purchases for Air & Hotel Packages, Master Classes, Show Experiences, theaters, catering, parking, and all other amenities. Excludes La Cave, Cipriani, Urth Caffé, XS Nightclub, Encore Beach Club, Encore Beach Club Nightswim, Intrigue Nightclub, and Encore Players Lounge.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
This is a nice offer for those planning to visit Las Vegas. You can save up to 20%. The offer can be used for room charges and even select food and beverage establishments, and spas at Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Las Vegas. The spending of $300 can be completed in one or more transactions.