Now Live! Get 10% Off Target Gift Cards – Today Only
Target is bringing back one of their popular gift card promotions this holiday season. They will offer once again 10% off their own gift cards for one day only. Let’s check the details.
Get 10% off Target gift cards on December 8th only. Valid for up to $300. Cards are redeemable starting 12/9/2019 at 10am Central.
See promotion in ad.
- Target gift card redeemable 12/9/2018 at 10:00 AM Central.
- Offer valid for up to $300 in Target gift card purchases ($30 maximum discount) per household.
- Minimum gift card purchase is $10.
- Limit one transaction up to $300 in Target gift cards on Target.com.
- Offer does not include Target VISA gift cards, Target MaterCard gift cards & American Express gift cards and gift cards issued by other retailers such as dining lifestyle and entertaining gift cards.
- Offer excludes reloads of previously purchase Target gift cards.
This could be a great opportunity to get your hands on discounted Target Gift Cards. Unfortunately, you no longer get a 5% REDcard discount on target gift card purchases. But, you can get an extra 5% cashback with a Discover it card this quarter, if you haven’t already maximized it. That would be 10% if you’re in your first year of card membership (double cash back promotion).
You can resell these gift cards or just use them with your 20% discount that you need to redeem by 12/14.