Best of Miles to Memories 11/30/15/-12/06/15
Welcome to the weekly “Best of Miles to Memories” recap series. Here you will find links to all of the still relevant posts from the past week. The deals continued early in this week and I hope everyone was able to score some. Later in the week I focused on retail arbitrage, talked about shifting credit lines at Bank of America and talked about my travel deal of a lifetime.
To make the posts in this recap easier to wade through, my “Editor’s Picks” in each section are in bold. If you have questions about anything you read feel free to contact me anytime. Enjoy!
In Credit Cards
- Citi AA & Chase Ink Credit Card Retention Experiences: Two Very Different Outcomes
- Shifting Credit Lines at Bank of America, Why & How It Resulted in an Unexpected Bonus X 2
- The 1 Thing You Need to Avoid When Using Amex Chat: It Might Have Cost Me Thousands of Miles
- Discover Deals Shopping Portal Issues & Why I Am Using Alternatives Whenever Possible
In Manufactured Spending
- Retail Arbitrage Explained: How to Manufacture Spend & Profit While Doing Your Everyday Shopping
- Free Money & 5X Points! Staples $20 Rebate on Visa, Mastercard & Amex Gift Cards Returns
- Splender Double Cashback Extended & Why That is a Great Thing (Rates Comparison)
- New Amex Offers Analyzed: 33% off Fuel & More. Yes Please!
- Targeted Amex Offer: $15 off $35+ at Walmart.com: How to Load & What to Buy
- What Are Corporate Gift Cards & Why Do Most Amex Offers Exclude Them?
- Top Cashback Increased Referral Bonus for the Holidays!
- Amazon Prime Music “Cyber Monday” Sweepstakes: Win $25K in Amazon Gift Cards
In Travel, Loyalty & More!
- The Score of a Lifetime?!? 4 Roundtrip Business Class Revenue Tickets to Spain for $244 + Avios
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday Recap: The Deals that Came, The Ones that Didn’t & What I Bought
- Amazon Prime Now Review: Is Amazon’s Same-Day Delivery Service Any Good?
- 7 Awesome Reader Tips/Tricks on Travel & Saving Money!
- Google Maps Offline Directions: My Review, A Real World Test & Why This Is a Gamechanger for International Travel
Have a great day!