30% Off Southwest Flights
Southwest launched today a new fare sale with a 30% discount on international flights as well as Hawaii and Puerto Rico. You only have until April 28 to book these fares, but you can travel during September, October and early November. Sadly, summer travel is not part of this promotion, but you can snag some good deals for your fall getaways.
Use promotion code GOTROPICAL to get a 30% discount, valid for one-way or round trip Wanna Get Away®, Anytime, and Business Select® fares. Promotion code savings is applied before government taxes and fees.
Must book on Southwest.com® from April 26 through April 28, 2022 11:59 pm Central Time. Travel must be completed between September 6 – November 4, 2022. Offer is valid only for select continental U.S. to/from Hawaii, San Juan, Puerto Rico, and international flights.
See promotion page here.
- Discount availability may vary by destination, flight, and day of week, and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Please note that the Department of Transportation (DOT) requires advertised fares to include all government taxes and fees, however this promotion code savings applies to the base fare only.
- Discount is valid on new reservations only. Discount will apply only for select flights booked within the Booking Period while supplies last for travel flown within the Travel Period.
- Changes made to the itinerary after purchase will eliminate qualifications for this promotion and will result in forfeiture of any promotion code savings.
- Discount is only valid on Southwest.com and is not valid on Group Travel or Southwest Vacations®, fares booked via our Southwest Partner Services API or through Global Distribution Systems, or special fares, such as military and government fares.
Check out the promotion page and enter promo code to see discounted fares. Savings in the base fare will be visible as a strike-through of the original fare on eligible flights. Make sure you use the Low Fare Calendar to find the cheapest prices for your favorite routes.
As always, let us know where you’re flying next!