Earn 5% APY for 11 Months with Capital One 360 CD
Capital One is offering a special rate for its 11-month CD. If you open an account now you can earn 5.00% APY for the next 11 months. That’s one of the best rates currently available. Let’s see the details.
Open an 11-month 360 CD with no minimum deposit by 3/14/2023 and earn a 5.00% APY. You can earn guaranteed returns with no minimum balance required.
How it works:
- To secure the special rate, select an 11-month term when you open a Capital One 360 CD by 3/14/2023. No promo code required.
- Keep your money in your new CD account until its maturity date where it will earn 5.00% Annual Percentage Yield.
- Collect your earnings or roll them into a new Capital One 360 CD.
- In order to receive the advertised annual percentage yield (APY) of 5.00% for each 11-month certificate of deposit (CD) opened, the product must be opened between 12:01 a.m. ET on February 2, 2023 and 11:59 p.m. ET on March 14, 2023.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) are variable and effective as of 2/8/2023.
- CD rates are fixed upon opening the account.
- Early withdrawal penalties apply.
- Calculations are based on interest that is accrued daily but paid and compounded monthly through the CD term.
- Calculations assume 30 days per month and that monthly interest is reinvested in the CD and results in the above table are rounded to the nearest dollar.
A 5% APY for your bank deposit is a pretty good rate, especially from a major bank. There are no minimum deposit requirements for this account.
It’s worth noting that your money will be locked in for 11 months if you open this account. If that’s not something you want to do, you can check out the best high yield accounts, which include savings accounts or no-penalty CDs. Y
You should also check out Treasury bills that currently have great rates and tax benefits that are especially important for higher earners.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
CFG Bank offers a 12-month CD at 5.00% APY as well: https://www.cfg.bank/personal-banking/personal-deposit-rates/
– review on details here: https://www.depositaccounts.com/banks/cfg-community-bank/offers/
Vanguard Money Market (VMFXX) is 4.57% APY (obviously you’re not locking in the rate, but interest rates are only continuing to go up).
Might be a good option for people who want more flexibility than a CD affords.