5 Nights Maldives Villa Vacation from $1699
Are you planning your honeymoon or just looking for the perfect getaway? Maldives is the perfect destination for both. We often talk about a Maldives as an option for award stays that get you great value for your points. But this time we’ll show you a deal for paid fares.
The Residence Maldives is one of the top resorts in this island nation, with prices normally hovering above $1000 per night. But Travelzoo is offering a five-day stay for up to 70% off at the five-star residence at Falhumaafushi. Let’s see the details.
Two guests can stay for 5 nights anytime through Dec. 20, 2022:
- $1699 for a Beach Villa (reg. $5540) — just steps from the surf, these 1400-square-foot villas feature a private terrace with an outdoor shower and bathtub
- $2250 for a Water Villa (reg. $7214) — these are located above the waves on the resort’s lagoon with direct access to the water from your sundeck
- $2500 for a Water Pool Villa (reg. $7830) — as the name suggests, not only do these villas sit over the resort’s lagoon, they come with a private pool, too
Plus you get the following Travelzoo member perks:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers via seaplane and speedboat for two (reg. $770)
- A dolphin cruise for two (once per stay)
- Welcome cocktails for two upon arrival (once per stay)
Once you buy the voucher, it is good until December of 2022. For those who can’t find dates or are unable to travel, this voucher is 100% refundable and you can even make changes 14 days before you’re set to depart.
This deal ends on September 30th. So you need to act fast if you plan to visit the Maldives. Clearly this is not a cheap getaway and you also need to sort out your flights. But it is a big discount for paid stays.
For a total of $1699, two people can enjoy the 5-star resort in a beach villa on a private island. You get your our own private terrace with outdoor amenities such as a bathtub and shower. For $2250 you get your own bungalow, above the waters of the Indian Ocean. Or you can upgrade to the water pool villa for $2500. That also gets you a private infinity-edge pool.
These prices also include daily breakfast for two, complimentary roundtrip airport transfers via seaplane and speedboat for two which is a big expense that you would have to pay on award stays, and a dolphin cruise for two.
Let us know what you think!