Alaska and United Airlines Offer $99 Flight to Hawaii
Now that Hawaii has loosened some of the requirements for visitors, you might be planning your next trip to the islands. To help you get there, Alaska and United Airlines have launched new fares sales with prices as low as $99 one-way, or $198 round-trip.
These are non-stop flights from several cities on the West Coast, such as San Francisco, San Jose, San Diego, Los Angeles and more. Seats are limited so you might want to start searching now.
For $99 you get basic economy fares where there is no seat selection and no changes are allowed. But Alaska Airlines lets you bring a small personal item and a carry-on bag aboard. United only allows a small personal item, but the airline did make a positive change recently, allowing customers to upgrade basic economy tickets.
You can book directly, or check OTAs such as Expedia and Priceline to find the best options. Some example routes include:
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Maui (OGG) $99
- San Diego (SAN) to Kona (KOA) $99
- San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) $99
- San Francisco (SFO) to Maui (OGG) $99
- San Jose (SJC) to Honolulu (HNL) $99
- San Jose (SJC) to Kona (KOA) $99
- San Diego (SAN) to Maui (OGG) $129
- Portland (PDX) to Kauai (LIH) $179
- Anchorage (ANC) to Honolulu (HNL) $199
- Seattle (SEA) to Maui (OGG) $179
- Book by July 15, 2021
- Travel: August – November 2021
- Advance Purchase: 21 Days
If you plan to visit Hawaii, then these are good prices for paid fares. Maybe other airlines will start matching these prices as well. The best deals are limited to select cities on the West Coast only. Just keep in mind the restrictions that come with Basic Economy.
Let us know if are you going to Hawaii and if you book any of these deals!