Disney Hacks – A Touch of Disney
This week on the Disney Hacks podcast we have so much to talk about including what it is like in non-Disney parks on both coasts right now plus a 50th anniversary Disney World license plate you don’t want to miss.
Disney Hacks Episode 26
Disneyland is marching closer to reopening but they aren’t the only ones. Parks across California are ramping up and we’ll discuss what it is like to visit them. Gregg went to Magic Mountain on opening day and he’ll also discuss what it was like visiting Disney’s “A Touch of Disney” food festival. We also discuss Shawn’s experience at Legoland and Seaworld over in Florida.
On the trip planning side Joe Cheung joins in to talk a bit about Walt Disney World tickets and we also discuss how your smartphone will soon be your ticket. Speaking of Disney World, Florida is releasing a limited edition Disney plate that is beautiful and we also learned more about the upcoming changes to Jungle Cruise and some of the characters being added.
Disney Hacks Podcast – Episode 26 Notes
- 3:02 – Disneyland reopening updates
- 5:40 – Gregg’s experience at a Touch of Disney
- 11:30 – Jungle Cruise announcements
- 13:44 – New Magic Mobile Band!
- 16:52 – Disney World 50th Anniversary License Plates
- 18:39 – Disney World Tickets (Three minute tips)
- 21:40 – Back in the theme parks! Seaworld San Diego
- 23:59 – Seaworld Orlando and Legoland Florida on the ground experience
- 32:18 – Southern California’s first major park reopens and what it is like
Stream This Week’s Episode of Disney Hacks Podcast
Disney Hacks Episode 26 – Bottom Line
While my experience in Seaworld was frustrating, I was glad to get some park time. Overall we are excited to see Disneyland march closer towards opening at the end of this month even if they haven’t told us how much it will cost. Are you planning to visit parks on either coast in the next couple of months?
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.