Aeroplan Flight Bonus Miles
Calling all Canadians and lovers of Air Canada! The airline along with its loyalty partner Aeroplan actually has a decent promotion if you fly them regularly. I received the offer via email, however it appears that it is open to the public. Let’s take a look!
For a limited time, earn up to 7,500 bonus Aeroplan Miles for every eligible roundtrip or two one-way segments on all routes system‑wide.
- You must register for this offer between January 21, 2020 and February 4, 2020. A one-time registration is required
- Subject to the fare option purchased, a flat bonus of either 1,000, 3,000 or 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles will be awarded for eligible flights flown for new bookings only made between January 21, 2020 and February 4, 2020 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on eligible flights between January 21, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
- To qualify as new, the booking must have been created for the first time during the eligible promotional period, with a new reference number. Any booking made prior to the start of the promotion that is subsequently changed to include travel dates within the qualifying travel period will not be considered a new booking that is eligible for the promotion.
- Only valid on eligible scheduled direct flights within Canada, and between Canada and the U.S., Europe, Middle East, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South America, and sun destinations operated by Air Canada, Air Canada Rouge, Air Canada Express, and Air Canada Rouge for travel between January 21, 2020 and June 30, 2020.
How It Works
To qualify for the 1,000, 3,000 or 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles, the eligible round trips or two one-way segments must be travelled in the following eligible fare options:
- 1,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles North America & Sun – Economy Standard; Economy Flex; comfort; or Economy Latitude.
- 3,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles North America & Sun – Premium Economy lowest; Premium Economy flexible; Premium Rouge; Business Class lowest; or Business Class flexible.
- 3,000 Bonus Aeroplan Miles International – Economy Standard; Economy Flex; comfort; or Economy Latitude.
- 7,500 Bonus Aeroplan Miles International – Premium Economy flexible; Premium Rouge; Business Class lowest; or Business Class flexible.
Top Off Your Aeroplan Miles
As a reminder, Aeroplan is a transfer partner of American Express Membership Rewards. I have used them quite often for flights to Europe and elsewhere since they have a great website, the transfers are instant and they don’t have high surcharges for many of their partners.
This seems like a great deal if you fly Air Canada. While the best bonus requires international Premium Economy, just being able to earn 1,000 miles on a cheap roundtrip ticket seems like a good offer if you have travel before June 30, 2020. Note the promotional dates to ensure you book on time if you have upcoming Air Canada flights.