New Amex Offer, Save $40 When You Spend $200 at Alaska Airlines
There’s a new targeted Amex Offer today for American Express cardholders. If you have it in your accounts, you can save $40 on next time you travel with Alaska Airlines. Let’s check the details.
Get a one-time $40 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more eligible transactions online at alaskaair.com by 1/31/2019.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with US Alaska Airlines locations, through alaskaair.com, US reservation telephone line, or US mobile app.
- Purchase must be in USD to qualify.
- Purchases such as Virgin America flights are included if purchased through alaskaair.com.
- Not valid for purchases through third parties, agents, and affiliate sites that link to/from alaskaair.com.
- Excludes gift certificates, lounge passes, lounge memberships, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, vacation packages, insurance, purchase or gifting of mileage on Mileage Plan account, Alaska Airlines Company Store and purchases within lounges, aboard flights or at international airports.
A good offer that can save you 20% on your paid fare or fees. You can spend $200 in several transactions, it doesn’t have to be just one charge. The offer is not widely available though, so hopefully you can find it in some of your cards.
HT: Frequent Miler