Alaska Airlines Card, 60K Miles and $100 Credit
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn 60,000 miles and a $100 credit when you apply and are approved for a new card. The offer is publicly available. Let’s check the details.
- Make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account and earn:
- $100 statement credit
- 60,000 bonus miles
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22)
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 1X everywhere else
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
Link to Offer
This is the best public offer that we have seen for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card. Although some people have recently received targeted offers for 80K and even 100K miles.
This new bonus can get you 60,000 miles and a $100 credit. The spending requirement is reasonable as well at $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account.
Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable. The signup bonus should be worth about $900 after subtracting the $75 annual fee that is not waived. You can also extract some value from the Companion Fare on more expensive flights.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.