Alaska Airlines Card, 60K Miles and $100 Credit
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn 60,000 miles and a $100 credit when you apply and are approved for a new card. The offer is publicly available. Let’s check the details.
- Make purchases of $3,000 or more within the first 90 days of opening your account and earn:
- $100 statement credit
- 60,000 bonus miles
- Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22)
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 1X everywhere else
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
This is the best public offer that we have seen for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card. Although some people have recently received targeted offers for 80K and even 100K miles.
This new bonus can get you 60,000 miles and a $100 credit. The spending requirement is reasonable as well at $3,000 in the first 90 days of opening your account.
Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable. The signup bonus should be worth about $900 after subtracting the $75 annual fee that is not waived. You can also extract some value from the Companion Fare on more expensive flights.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.