Alaska Airlines Card Has a New 65K Miles Bonus
Bank of America has a new offer for the Alaska Airlines credit card. You can earn a total of 65,000 miles. The offer is publicly available. Let’s check the details.
- Get 40,000 Bonus Miles and Alaska’s Famous Companion Fare from $121 ($99 fare plus taxes and fees from just $22) with this offer. To qualify, make purchases of $2,000 or more within the first 90 days (3 months) of opening your account.
- Plus, earn 25,000 Bonus Miles after spending a total of $8,000 or more in purchases within the first 180 days (6 months) of opening your account.
- $75 Annual Fee (Not waived)
- 3X miles for spend on Alaska and 1X everywhere else
- Free companion fare every year
- Free checked bag
- 20% back on Alaska Airlines in-flight purchases (including food, beverage, and Wi-Fi)
- 50% Lounge day-pass discount
This is the best public offer that we have seen for the Bank of America Alaska Airlines card. Although some people have recently received targeted offers for 80K and even 100K miles.
This new bonus has a high spending requirement. You need to spend a total of $8,000 or more in purchases, but you have 180 days to do it.
Alaska Airlines miles are pretty valuable. The signup bonus should be worth about $900 after subtracting the $75 annual fee that is not waived. You can also extract some value from the Companion Fare on more expensive flights.