Amazon Adds Venmo As Checkout Option for US Customers
Amazon today announced the ability to pay with Venmo on Amazon.com and on the Amazon mobile app, offering nearly 90 million active Venmo customers in the U.S. a new way to check out easily and quickly for their Amazon purchases.
Starting to rollout to select Amazon customers today, Venmo will be available to United States customers by Black Friday. Currently Amazon accepts credit, cards debit cards, HSA and FSA accounts, as well as EBT cards.
Once available, paying with Venmo on Amazon is easy to set up and use for your purchases:
- During checkout, you will first need to add Venmo as a payment option.
- You will select “Select a payment method” and then tap “Add a Venmo account.”
- This will open the Venmo app, where you can allow Amazon to charge Venmo for future purchases.
- Next, an Amazon confirmation screen will be displayed, where you can also choose to set Venmo as your default payment method for future Amazon purchases.
- You can always change your preference by going to “Settings” and then clicking “Connected Businesses” in the Venmo App.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.