Get $10 Amazon Credit with Your Amex Card
Amazon has a promotion that will get you a $10 credit just for setting your American Express card as your 1-Click default payment method. Let’s check the details.
Receive a $10 Amazon credit when you change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Card and use the card as your payment method. Here’s how it works:
- Check if you are eligible
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an American Express Card by the earlier of 11:59 p.m. PT on December 31, 2019 or while supplies last.
- When prompted, ensure your American Express Card’s billing address is accurate by either confirming your billing address or adding a new billing address.
- $10 credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account after these steps are completed
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your eligible American Express Card by 11:59 p.m. on January 31, 2020.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only from 12:00 a.m. PT on December 9, 2019 through the earlier of 11:59 PT on December 31, 2019 or while supplies last.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- Amazon Business customers are not eligible for this offer.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on January 31, 2020. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com or Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC” on the product detail page), and excludes certain content and products, including but not limited to Alexa, Fire, and Kindle products/devices, Gift Cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
An easy $10 for those who shop on Amazon. Just check the promotion page to see if you are targeted and then proceed to make a $50 purchase with your Amex card.