Amex Offers for Business Cards, Earn Up to 3000 Bonus Points on Amazon Purchases
American Express has a new Amex Offer today for some business cardholders. If targeted, you can earn an additional 1,000 Membership Rewards points for Amazon purchases of $200 or $500, based on the offer that you see in your accounts. And, you can repeat this up to three times. Let’s check the details.
There are two different versions of this offer:
- Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Business Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more eligible transactions online at Amazon.com by 7/15/2021. Limit of 3,000 total Membership Rewards points.
- Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards points by using your enrolled Business Card to spend a minimum of $500 in one or more eligible transactions online at Amazon.com by 7/15/2021. Limit of 3,000 total Membership Rewards points.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com, via the US Amazon mobile app or with Amazon Web Services at aws.amazon.com using your enrolled American Express Business Card after enrollment and prior to 7/15/2021.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com. Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
- Excludes purchases made with Amazon Pay on third party sites.
You can earn an additional 3,000 Membership Rewards points if you are targeted for this offer. Check your American Express business cards, and add the offer now if interested. It can also stack with this $25 off $500 offer that is still available, if you have both offers on the same card.
Let us know if you are targeted, and which cards have this offer. I saw it on my Amex Blue Business Plus credit credit card.