Save $20 on Amazon with New Amex Offers
Some American Express credit cardholders are seeing two different offers in their account for savings on Amazon. These offers can net you easy savings of up to $20, after spending a total of $100, or $200. Let’s see the details.
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $100 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Get a $10 statement credit by using your enrolled card to spend a minimum of $50 in one or more transactions online at Amazon.com by 11/8/20. Limit of two statement credits.
- Enrollment is limited.
- Must first add offer to Card and then use same Card to redeem.
- Limit 1 enrolled Card per Card Member across all American Express offer channels.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after November 8, 2020.
Enrollment is limited, and for good offers such as these, the limit might be reached quickly. So check your American Express cards now and add the offers to your cards. Everyone can use some savings for Amazon purchases.
Let us know if you have the offers!