Amazon Cash Promo
Amazon Cash is a new way to reload your Amazon balance. It works like this:
- Amazon gives you a barcode tied to your account.
- Go to a participating merchant and have the cashier scan the barcode and load money.
As a way to promote this new service, Amazon is giving away some free money!
For a limited time, add $20 or more to your Amazon Balance with Amazon Cash and earn a $10 Amazon Credit towards your next purchase from Amazon.com. Your discount will automatically be applied at checkout. This is a limited time offer, one per Amazon customer account. The promotional credit expires on August 31, 2017.
- Amazon Cash transaction must occur between 12:01 am (PT) on June 12, 2017 and 11:59 pm (PT) July 31, 2017.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10 off products sold by amazon.com.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the dollar amount of the credit has been added to your customer account.
- Promotional credit expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) August, 31, 2017.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.
- If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
- Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards.
- Cumberland Farms
- D&W Fresh Market
- Fred’s Pharmacy
- Kum & Go
- VG’s Grocery
- Family Fare Supermarkets
- CVS Pharmacy (Target locations excluded)
While the list of participating merchants is small, with CVS & GameStop on the list most people should easily be able to find a nearby location to visit. I have a CVS 30 seconds away so I’ll probably stop in sometime soon to test out Amazon cash and get my free $10. I can’t say I will find much use for the service outside of that though.