Save 20% on Amazon with Citi ThankYou Points
Amazon has a new promotion for Citi cardholders. You can save 20% on your purchase when using your ThankYou points. Let’s check the details.
Some people are able to get this working a second time. If you are not targeted try this trick.
Get a discount of 20% when you make a purchase at Amazon and use at least one ThankYou point. No promo code needed, just activate the offer at the link below if you are targeted. Maximum savings of $30.
The offer expires on 09/30/2020, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $250,000.
- This offer is not available to eligible Citi cardmembers who have previously used ThankYou Points to shop at Amazon.com in the past twelve (12) months.
- The promotion will end 11:59PM PST on 09/30/2020, or when the cumulative value of redeemed promotion codes reaches $250,000, whichever is earlier. The promotional code will expire concurrently.
- Eligible purchases excludes taxes, gift-wrap, and shipping and handling charges.
- The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $30. Limit one promotional code per eligible Amazon.com account.
- Shipping charges may apply to items purchased using the promotional code.
- Offer only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com. Offer excludes digital content.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers. Offer is available to eligible Citi cardmembers and is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
A good deal to get some Amazon shopping done. Even if you have no purchases planned, you can probably this promotion on third party gift cards. A 20% discount and some credit card points should be enough to find some good deals. Sadly this is targeted, check the promotion link to see if you qualify and activate the offer.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.