Amazon Discover Discount Promotion
Amazon has a new promotion for Discover cardholders. If targeted, you can get either $15 off $100 or $30 off $150 when shopping on Amazon and using Discover Cashback. Let’s take a look!
Related: Find all recent Amazon Deals
Get $15 off when you activate with Discover Cashback Bonus and spend $100+. (Note: Some people are targeted for $30 off when spending $150+.)
- This is a limited time offer. The promotion will end on the earlier of (a) 11:59 PT on 12/31/2020, or (b) the time at which 50,000 customers have redeemed the offer. The promotion button will expire concurrently.
- Amazon.com reserves the rights to cancel or modify this offer at any time.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Offer applies only to the purchase of at least $100 of eligible products, where Cashback Bonus is used for at least a portion of the purchase and the promotion is activated and applied at checkout.
- Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for “sold by Amazon.com” or “sold by Amazon.com Services LLC ” on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”.
- Offer does not apply to purchase of digital content.
- Maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $15. Limit one promotion discount per Cashback Bonus eligible card. Limit one promotion discount per Amazon.com account.
You can find the full terms on the promo page.
This is a great promo for Discover cardholders and one I was widely targeted for on my Amazon accounts. Keep in mind you only need to use $.01 of Discover Cashback to trigger the deal and the rest can be put on your Discover card.
Which version of the offer did you get? Let us know in the comments!