American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping Bonus
American Airlines has a new miles bonus for shopping through its AAdvantage eShopping mall. This is a shopping portal that earns you American Airlines miles instead of cash back.
During the “Back to It Bonus” offer, which runs from 7/26/21 through 8/15/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET, members can earn a one-time bonus of up to 2,000 AAdvantage® miles on qualifying purchases, in addition to the standard AAdvantage® miles earned from shopping online through the AAdvantage eShopping mall.
This one-time bonus award will be determined based on Member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the Bonus Period using one of the following tiers:
- Tier 1 bonus: 500 miles for qualifying purchases of at least $150;
- Tier 2 bonus: 1,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $300; or
- Tier 3 bonus: 2,000 miles for qualifying purchases of $500 or more.
- Offer valid 7/26/21 through 8/15/21 at 11:59:59 pm ET.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Please see the AAdvantage eShopping mall site for details on product eligibility and other restrictions.
- Please allow up to 10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus miles to post to your AAdvantage eShopping account.
- The Tier 3 bonus provides the maximum number of miles that will be awarded.
We see these promotion from time to time, and they are a good opportunity to add some more miles to your account. With this latest offer you can earn up to an extra 4X AAdvantage miles when you spend exactly $500 through the American Airlines AAdvantage eShopping mall.
That should give you a good rate when compared to other shopping portals. It’s a good idea to still compare the rates and see which portal makes sense for you. You can do that at sites like Cashback Monitor and others.