Amex Business Platinum, 130K Welcome Bonus
Update: Now some people are seeing an even better offer for 130,000 Membership Rewards points after spending $15,000 within the first 3 months. This offer does not have the 5X earning on eligible purchases such as office supplies etc.. Check referral links and hopefully you see this 130K welcome bonus.
Also Straight to the Points is seeing a 85K offer for the Business Gold card as well.
American Express is offering a signup bonus of 110,000 Membership Rewards points for the Business Platinum card. This offer is showing up through referral links, but it is targeted, so not everyone will see it. You can also earn 5X on select categories such as gas, office supplies and more when you apply for a new card. Let’s see the details.
These are some of the offers that are showing up through referral links:
- Earn 110,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 95,000 Membership Rewards Points after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your new Card in your first three months.
- Earn 5X points on eligible US purchases on shipping, wireless telephone services, advertising in select media, office supplies and gas stations, with the Card in the first 3 months, up to 80,000 bonus points per category. That’s 4 additional points on top of the 1 you earn.
Annual fee of $595 (not waived).
- 5X points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- 1.5X Points per dollar on eligible purchases of $5,000 of more
- 1X on all other purchases
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 500,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Temporary Shipping, Wireless & Dell Credits
- Access to more than 1,000 airport lounges across 120 countries
- Up to a $200 Credit a year for baggage fees and more on one airline
- 10 Gogo inflight internet passes annually and unlimited Wi-Fi at Boingo hotspots.
- Receive a statement credit every 4 years after you apply for Global Entry ($100) or TSA Pre® ($85) with an eligible Card.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- Marriott Bonvoy™ Gold Elite Status
- Hilton Honors™ Gold status
If you are looking to apply for the Amex Business Platinum card, then a 110K bonus is as good as it gets currently. The card has a huge annual fee of $595 but also gives you lots of value.
Most people can get the 85K bonus via referrals, but hopefully some of you see the improved offers. The referral bonus also adds 10K to 30K more Membership Rewards points.
Let us know if you are targeted.