Amex Business Platinum, New 170,000 Points Offer
American Express has yet another improved offer for the Business Platinum Card. You can now earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points, and the spending requirement is still $15,000. To make things better, there’s no lifetime language either in the fine print. That means that you can apply and get the bonus even if you have held this card in the past. Let’s see the derails.
- Earn 170,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Platinum Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- 0% introductory APR for the first 12 months from the date of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply.
- Annual Fee: $695
- Application Link
- 5X Membership Rewards points for each dollar of eligible purchases made when you book on the American Express Travel website
- Use Membership Rewards Pay with Points for all or part of an eligible fare and get 35% of those points back, up to 1,000,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- Get up to $400 in statement credits annually for U.S. purchases with Dell Technologies. Get up to $200 in statement credits between January and June, and up to $100 in statement credits between July and December.
- Up to $120 annual statement credits for purchases made directly from any US wireless telephone provider, up to $10 per month.
- Access to more than 1,400 airport lounges across 120 countries
- $200 in statement credits per calendar year for incidental fees on your favorite airline
- Up to $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- $189 in statement credits per calendar year for your annual CLEAR membership
This is a great welcome bonus for the Amex Business Platinum Card. The spending requirement is quite high at $15,000, but it’s the same as the 150K or 160K offer we have seen recently. The offer also comes with 0% APR for 12 months.
The offer has no lifetime language either. This means that you can get around the lifetime restriction and get a bonus on this card once again.
HT: Doctor of Credit