This post may contain affiliate links; please read our advertiser disclosure for more information.
Amex Offer for Amazon Purchases
American Express has a new offer for select cardholders. This Amex Offer will earn you 1,000 bonus points for shopping on Amazon. Let’s see the details.
Get 1,000 additional Membership Rewards® points one-time by using your enrolled eligible Card to spend a minimum of $200 in one or more purchases online at Amazon.com (affiliate link) by 4/30/2023.
- Offer valid only for purchases made at Amazon.com and via the US Amazon mobile app using your enrolled eligible American Express Card after enrollment and prior to 4/30/2023.
- Excludes corporate gift card and custom-designed gift card purchases.
- Not valid at international sites owned and/or operated by Amazon or websites affiliated with/linked to/from Amazon.com.
- Excludes Prime memberships and auto-renew subscription services.
- Offer not valid for Amazon Go, Amazon Local, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Home & Business Services, Amazon Currency Converter, Home Services, Prime Photos, Amazon Inspire, Amazon Video Direct, Amazon business, Amazon Global, or Amazon Drive.
Most people should be able to use this offer as Amazon sell a wide variety of items. It will even work on gift card purchases.
The offer is targeted. So you need to check your accounts and add it to your cards now before it’s gone. You then have until the end of April to use it.
Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Offer was on my personal platinum.