Amex Perks at F1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix
American Express is the Official Payments Partner of Formula 1 in the Americas and the first-ever Las Vegas Grand Prix. So the credit card issuer is also offering perks for its cardmember who will be attending the event.
As the F1 Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix approaches on November 16-18, Amex has revealed a variety of experiences and benefits across the weekend.
From Nov. 16 – Nov. 18, Amex is introducing The North Koval Zone by American Express, featuring The American Express Fan Experience, an immersive three-story activation open to Card Members + three of their guests. Access is only available through a reservation, which will be made available in the F1 Las Vegas mobile app in the days leading up to the race. The trackside space will be located in the center of the action, adjacent to the Koval Straight as drivers race to Turn 5.
- On the ground level, guests can create a custom avatar featuring an animation of them getting into an F1 race car; send a postcard featuring bespoke designs, and get access to Las Vegas Grand Prix-themed merch. Card Members will also have the option to customize merch.
- The second and third floors of the Fan Experience are reserved exclusively for Platinum Card and Centurion Members. In addition to the racetrack viewing decks, this space will feature:
- Race Recovery Lab – hydrate with juices, relax, and caffeinate
- F1-themed friendship bracelets
- Refreshments from Moët Hennessy, Liquid Death & Chef Wolfgang Puck
Anyone with access to the North Koval Zone by American Express can enjoy:
- One-of-a-kind photo moments to commemorate the weekend
- Outdoor seating areas with TVs to view the F1 broadcast
- Tunes from DJs including Myles O’Neal (son of NBA legend Shaq!)
- Food trucks, games, charging stations, and helpful info to navigate the race weekend
- A unique mural designed by local Las Vegas muralist, Mila May
Around the track, Card Members will have access to complimentary Amex Race Radios to tune into all of the race action. And, when using an eligible Amex Card for purchases, Card Members will receive a special commemorative light-up cup with a merchandise purchase, at official F1 merchandise locations.
F1 Las Vegas Hub Presented by American Express: Located at The Venetian Resort, the F1 Las Vegas Hub Presented by American Express is a state-of-the-art retail store featuring exclusive F1 merchandise and Las Vegas Grand Prix collaborations. American Express Card Members will receive exclusive access to a comfortable lounge seating area with places to charge your phone and exclusive access to purchase items from a race-inspired collaboration with Malbon.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.