Select Apple Cardholders Can Earn 5% on Travel and Dining
Apple Card is offering its best Daily Cash promotion yet for select cardholders. This new promotion gives eligible users 5% Daily Cash back on up to $26,000 of travel and dining purchases. That means that you can get up to $1,300 cash back. Let’s take a look at the details.
Earn 5% total Daily Cash back, on up to $20,000 in total travel spend and up to $6,000 in total dining spend depending on your Apple Card payment method. Valid from August 21, 2023, to September 20, 2023. View offer in Daily Cash hub.
- Qualifying dining purchases include those made with Apple Card at restaurants, cocktail lounges, discotheques, nightclubs, taverns, bars, eligible delivery services, and fast food restaurants.
- Qualifying travel purchases include those made with airlines and air carriers, car rental agencies, on lodging and resorts, timeshares, as well as travel agencies and tour operators.
- Offer is limited to the select Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer.
- Earn a total of 5% Daily Cash back on up to $26,000 in total qualifying dining and travel purchases made with your Apple Card depending on your payment method.
- The total Daily Cash back that can be earned with this offer is $1,300 total, depending on your payment method.
- Qualifying travel and dining purchases can only be made by the Apple Card account holder who directly received this offer. This means any purchases made by Apple Card Family members will not be included towards the Apple Card account holder’s qualifying spend.
- See full offer terms here.
If you have the Apple Card, then check your Daily Cash hub to see if you are eligible. This is a great offer for those who have lots of spend on travel and dining.
Let us know if you find the offer in your accounts.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.