Barclaycard Aviator Red, 10K AA Miles Spending Offer
Barclaycard sent out some targeted offers today by email for their Aviator Red card. If you’re targeted you can earn some extra American Airlines miles. Let’s take a look at the offer.
It’s a great time to enjoy your AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite MasterCard. Just use your card and spend $750 or more in new purchases each month in May, June and July and you’ll earn 10,000 bonus miles.
- Offer is valid for select cardmembers and is not transferable.
- You will earn 10,000 bonus miles after you charge $750 or more in net retail purchases (purchases that are not returned or rescinded) each month from May 1, 2017 through July 31, 2017 based on the transaction date.
- If you do not spend $750 or more in any of the 3 months of the promotion, you will not be eligible for any bonus miles as part of this offer.
- To receive your bonus miles, your account must be open, active and in good standing.
- Your bonus miles will appear on your statement up to 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion.
This a nice spending bonus, although we’ve seen better in the past. Barclaycard send these types of bonuses every few month, either by mail, email or they show up in your online account. The 10,000 miles are on top of the miles you already earn from your spending, so it work out to an extra 4.44X miles per dollar if you spend exactly $750 for three months in a row.
Let me know if you see any other offers.