Earn 50K Miles and $150 Credit with Bank of America Air France KLM Card
Air France-KLM and Bank of America launched the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard back in 2018. This is the only Air France-KLM co-branded credit card available in North America. It lets you earn Miles and XP (Experience Points) for Air France-KLM’s Flying Blue Loyalty Program. Now the card has the highest ever bonus available, with 50,000 miles and a $150 credit. Let’s see the details.
Limited-Time Offer! Earn a $150 Statement Credit plus 50,000 Bonus Miles after $2,000 or more in qualifying purchases with the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard®.
$89 annual fee not waived.
Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard Details
- Earn 3x Miles per $1 spent on purchases made directly with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and SkyTeam member airlines.
- Earn 1.5x Miles for every $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases.
- Get 60 XP upon account opening for the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard (limited to one time per Flying Blue member).
- Receive 5,000 anniversary Miles after spending at least $50 on purchases
- 20 XP every account anniversary plus an additional 40 XP after spending at least $15k on purchases within the card anniversary year
The Bank of America Air France KLM card could be a better fit for those who really want to earn more Air France miles and especially Experience Points to go after Flying Blue Status. The card also offers the competitive rate of three Miles per dollar spent not only with Air France or KLM but with any of the SkyTeam partners.
Air France miles are valuable for some people and offer several redemption options. I would value them at about 1.2 cent each. So the signup bonus of 50,000 miles would worth about $600 if you want to put a cash value to it. And you get a $150 statement credit through this offer. The card has a $89 annual fee which is not waived the first year, which would knock down the value of the welcome offer to about $660. The exact value could vary obviously, depending on how the miles are used.