Bank of America Amtrak Card – 40,000 Points Bonus and $100 Credit
Bank of America Amtrak Guest Rewards World Mastercard has once again increased the signup bonus. You can now get a best ever bonus of 50,000 Amtrak Guest Rewards points and a $100 statement credit. That’s easily over $1,300 in value. Let’s check the details.
Get a $100 statement credit and 50,000 bonus points after you make $2,500 or more in purchases on your new card within 90 days of account opening.
Annual Fee: $79 (not waived)
You can see the 50K points offer here, but you can do even better through a dummy booking. Start booking at Amtrak and at the last payment step, you should see the offer with the extra $100 credit.
- Earn 3 Amtrak Guest Rewards points per $1 spent with Amtrak
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on other qualifying travel purchases
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Get a 5% Amtrak Guest Rewards point rebate when you book your Amtrak redemption travel
- 20% rebate in the form of a statement credit on your food and beverage purchases.
The normal bonus for this card in 20,000 Amtrak points, and we often see 30,000 points. The previous highest offer was for 40,000 bonus points and a $100 statement credit. Now you get an additional 10,000 points. If you’re thinking about this card, then this is the time to apply.
If you’ve ever taken Amtrak or looked up their prices, I’m sure you’ve noticed that they are pretty expensive when paying in cash. But their points are pretty valuable and you can regularly get 2.5 cents per points and even close to 3 cpp. That makes this bonus easily worth $1,300 and possibly worth more than $1,500.