Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card Bonus
Barclays has a business version of the AAdvantage Aviator credit card. This a card that can get you another big chunk of AAdvantage miles and with it being a business card, most likely will not report to your personal credit report.
Now the welcome bonus has been improved, and you also get a credit that covers the annual fee for the first year. Let’s look at the details.
- Earn 80,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles and a $95 statement credit after spending $2,000 on purchases in the first 90 days.
- Annual Fee: $95
- Application Page
- 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- 2X miles for every one dollar spent at eligible office supply, telecom and car rental merchants.
- 1X mile on all other purchases
- 5% AAdvantage mileage bonus earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card.
- 25% inflight savings as a statement credit on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights.
- Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary if you spend $30,000 or more on eligible purchases (taxes and fees apply).
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on your reservation.
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This offer is available to new cardmembers only.
This is one of the best welcome bonuses we have seen for the Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Business Card. You get 80,000 AAdvantage miles, plus a $95 credit that effectively makes the card fee-free for the first year.
This is a business card, so it possible that it doesn’t report to your personal credit report. However it’s not clear from recent data points if that’s still the case. Please let us know in the comments if you have applied for any Barclays business cards recently.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.