Barclays Aviator Red Card 70,000 Miles Bonus
Barclays is once again offering a great bonus for its AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. Joe once called it the worst card he has. But, whether you like the card or not, there’s no denying that this is one of the easiest bonuses out there. You can get 70,000 miles with just one purchase. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 70,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and paying the annual fee of $99.
- Enjoy 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply
- $99 annual fee
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) if you spend $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date.
- Enjoy up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases every anniversary year on American Airlines operated flights.
- Receive 25% inflight savings on food and beverages
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This one-time offer is valid for eligible cardmembers. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this program.
This is a great offer, and the highest ever mile bonus we have seen for this credit card. The only requirement to earn the 70K bonus is to make one purchase and pay the annual fee. The previous highest offer was for 60,000 miles with a waived annual fee.
If you recently applied for the lesser bonus, send a message to ask to be matched to this increased offer. It’s not guaranteed, but it’s worth a try.
Capital One Venture X Business earns 2X miles on everyday purchases plus up to 10X in bonus categories. You also get access to Capital One lounges plus an annual travel credit & anniversary bonus. Right now you earn bonus_miles_full.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.