Barclays Aviator Red Card 75,000 Miles Bonus
Barclays is offering the best ever bonus for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. Joe once called it the worst card he has. But, whether you like the card or not, there’s no denying that this is one of the easiest bonuses out there. You can get 75,000 miles with just two purchases, or maybe just one. Let’s check the details.
- Earn 60,000 miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- Add an authorized user, make a purchase on the authorized user card within the first 90 days and earn an additional 15,000 miles.
- Enjoy 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply
- $99 annual fee
This offer is only available through referral links. If you do have a referral, you’re welcome to share it in the comments for other reader to apply.
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to 4 companions
- Earn 2X miles for every one dollar spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles on all other purchases
- Each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) if you spend $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date.
- Enjoy up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases every anniversary year on American Airlines operated flights.
- Receive 25% inflight savings on food and beverages
- No foreign transaction fees
You must be at least 18 years of age. This offer is available only to applicants who are residents of the United States, with the exception of Puerto Rico and the US territories.
This one-time offer is valid for eligible cardmembers. You may not be eligible for this offer if you currently have or previously had an account with us in this program.
This is a great offer, and the highest ever mile bonus we have seen for this credit card. You can earn 60,000 miles when you make a purchase and pay the annual fee. You get another 15,000 miles when you add an authorized user and make one purchase. If you do your first purchase with the authorized user card, that could trigger both parts of the bonus.
The previous highest offer was for 60,000 miles with a waived annual fee, or 70,000 with the $99 annual fee not waived.
If you recently applied for the lesser bonus, send a message to ask to be matched to this increased offer. It’s not guaranteed, but it’s worth a try.
Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.